Buyers ranked photos #1 as the most useful tool in their buying decision. *
Hillsmere Shores also known as Hillsmere Estates is a water privileged community in Annapolis, MD featuring a beach, boat ramp, marina and community pool and it is situated next to Quiet Waters Park, less than 5 miles from downtown Historic Annapolis.
Hillsmere Shores Demographics
As money flees Wall Street in search of a safe haven, bonds are a beneficiary and that means interest rates are improving for mortgages. Contact your lender today to see if improving rates may help your situation.
Charles Kraus, Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Price recently reduced to just $299,900 on this beautiful home in water privileged community. Close to Annapolis, MD, get all the details here –
Home for Sale
Looking for a quiet eastern shore home? Look no further! Freshly painted and ready to move into, this St Michaels charmer will surely please –
To prepare for a home inspection, it is always advisable for the seller to provide clear access to all of the following:
- Heat Systems
- Garage Walls
- Electrical Panel
- and all other areas that will need to be inspected.
If the house is vacant be sure all utilities are turned on such as:
- Water Heater
- Furnace / Air Conditioning
- Breakers in Electrical panels
- Inform Seller that dishwasher will be run
Other times to inspect your home:
- Have your home pre-inspected prior to selling to reduce the chance of last minute surprises and expenses.
- You have maintenance performed routinely on your car. Why not perform a maintenance inspection on your house every 3 – 5 years? Keep ahead of maintenance problems and head off major expense by having a minor problem repaired before it becomes a major expense.
- If you don’t have a relationship with a home inspector, contact your Realtor for referrals to local home inspectors.
Average mortgage rates during 2006, 2007 and 2008, were respectively 6.41%, 6.35% and 6.04% with average points being around 0.5 for all years. Currently rates have begun to creep back up from historical lows of around 4.0% to currently around 5.0%.
So even though rates are higher than what they were just recently, they are still fairly low and have now approached the level last seen in 2009 when they averaged 5.05%. Keep in mind, rates fluctuate daily and are sensitive to external pressures and events.
To put this into perspective, back in 2006 when rates averaged 6.41%, the interest cost of a monthly mortgage payment per thousand dollars borrowed was $6.26 and the cost during 2009 when rates averaged 5.05% was $5.40. The cost of a house varies depending on location in the United States, but assuming a mortgage of $200,000 on a 30 year fixed rate mortgage, the monthly payment per month based on these two rates differs by $172.00.